Water Damage Restoration in Central Florida
Water damage in Central Florida homes or workplaces can be very stressful and cause extensive damage. The sooner you contact an expert for clean up and treatment of the accident, the better.
When it comes to water damage restoration services, Central Florida residents trust Precise Services the clean up company of choice. Let Precise Service take care of your flood with their team of quick and speedy Water Damage Experts.
Fast Water Damage Cleanup in Central Florida
Because time is an important factor in floods, our staff of trained water damage technicians will be on their way to your premises immediately following your call to evaluate the situation. Leave it to them to take control of the situation upon their arrival.
Left untreated, simple leaks and spills can cause severe damage and potentially pose a threat to your health with mold and mildew. Central Florida homeowners can put their trust in Precise Service to safely remove mold and mildew resulting from a flood or other accident and help to prevent further problems. For fast, thorough and reputable water damage cleanup, call today and let us take care of the clean up and restoration that is needed after floods, leaks and spills.
Structural damage such as rusty pipes, blown up foundations and carpet and floor damage may be an unnecessary result from flooding that is left untreated. You can avoid these and other issues with a call to the Precise Services team of water cleanup specialists.
Water damage repair in Central Florida is one thing you don’t want to wait on. Call today for your professional water damage and restoration needs. Homeowners throughout Central Florida have put their trust in the extensive experience we have in providing homes with water damage restoration services. These needs may arise from many sources including; leaky pipes, toilets, washing machines and even ice makers. Water damage from these and other sources can cause thousands of dollars in losses in a very short amount of time. These issues are also a cause for additional problems for homes in foreclosure and in the short sale process that are left unattended. No matter the size and scope of your water damage cleanup, Central Florida residents can turn to Precise Services for their fast response and professionalism.
Water Damage Tips
- Shut off the water source, if possible.
- Don’t use a regular vacuum to remove water.
- Stay out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer; open windows to speed drying in winter.
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping or blotting.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpeting.
- Wipe water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying. (Check for possible bleeding)
- Lift draperies off the carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Remove wet area rugs or other loose floor coverings
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread them out to dry
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors
- Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet incorrectly could damage the backing
During our work we have garnered a reputation as a stable company with a team of real skilled experts who don’t fear any difficulties.
Phone: (407) 530-5753
Fax: (407) 530-5753