Steam Carpet Cleaning
We provide full-service carpet cleaning for all types of commercial carpets to everyday shag carpeting found in homes. This service is intended to refurbish and intensify the colors found in carpet/rugs. At Precise Carpet and Tile, our trained technicians will carefully inspect your carpet and determine which method of cleaning would work best for the type of carpet in your home or business.
Hot Water Extraction aka… “Steam Clean”
Although there is an actual steam cleaning process, when you are talking about carpet cleaning, “steam cleaning” is often mistaken for hot water extraction. The hot water extraction cleaning method uses equipment that sprays heated water and detergent on the carpet and simultaneously, the water and detergent are extracted, along with any dislodged and dissolved dirt. Hot water extraction is the most effective carpet cleaning method because actual steam could damage man-made carpet fibers and change the characteristics of your carpet as they are usually set using heat. It is for this reason that most carpet manufacturers recommend hot water extraction as the preferred method of cleaning and maintaining your carpet.
If needed, our expert technicians can provide you with an encapsulation method for your carpet cleaning needs. What is that exactly?? We won’t get to deep into the science of it all, but this method provides you with a quick dry time by using a special chemical polymer that encapsulates the dirt. Once dry the chemical residue along with all the dirt simply gets vacuumed up. The biggest advantage is that the dry time is around 30 minutes.
Our highly trained technicians will come into your home and apply the cleaning agent to your carpet or area rug. Then using a rotary machine and a round bonnet pad, they will scrub away all the dirt and stains from your existing carpet and leave it like new.
The Precise Method
- Pre- Inspection- Our technician will carefully inspect your carpet in order to determine the best cleaning method that will result in the highest quality clean possible.
- Pre-Treat- After identifying any problem areas. We will treat any stains, odors, or discolorations with eco-friendly products in order to maximize the cleaning process.
- CRB-Counter Rotating Brush- used in situations where there is heavy soil that needs to be loosened from the carpet fibers.
- Hot Water Extraction- This is where the “MAGIC” happens. Watch as all the dirt, dust mites and other unwanted particles get swept away by our powerful machines.
- Sanitize/ Deorderize – This step will leave your carpet smelling fresh and clean again.
- Raking or carpet- making sure that we have done a thorough job, we rake the carpet for uniformity and help identify any problems.
- Final Clean-up and inspection of the work area. We want to ensure that you are happy with the results the first time.
We proudly serve the following communities: